Hope not as you need both for playing! – I am very competitive and you get quite a bit for your money.
A single half hour lesson costs via Skype or FaceTime costs £12.
If you are lucky enough to live in commuting distance of me and can come to my studio, lessons cost £14 for half an hour.
- Expert tuition in all styles
- Lessons made around your musical needs and learning style
- FREE access to student area (backing tracks, TAB, etc)(studio and Skype/FaceTime only)
- FREE music printouts or downloads so no need to buy books unless wanted
- FREE online videos via YouTube to support your lessons
- FREE on-site support on exam day i.e. I’m there on the day for practice, tuning & providing stool (local only)
- FREE recording facilities in lessons (studio only)
- FREE CD’s of your recordings – make great gifts (studio only)
- FREE maintenance if needed (studio only i.e. broken string in lesson)
Lessons must be paid for 4 weeks in advance unless you are a new student. New students can pay weekly for your first five lessons, but on your sixth lesson, you must pay for the following 4 weeks.
There is a deal for paying 10 weeks in advance. You get your 11th lesson free which is a 10% discount on the normal price.
There is also a deal for new students where you get your 6th lesson free when you pay for your next 4 weeks in advance as an introductory thank you… and if you take the bulk buying deal out from lesson one you will get 12 lessons for the price of 10! That’s a massive 17% saving!
So what are you waiting for?? Get in touch with me to book your lesson!
Throughout the year there will be extra special offers for new and existing students so check out them out!